Ancestral ROLL Family - Pfalz/Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany Road Map
ANCESTRAL ROLL FAMILY - PFALZ/BADEN-WURTTEMBERG, GERMANY
PFALZ-BADEN Road Map
area. This is the core area where the Ancestral ROLL Families lived.
- Please refer all comments, changes, updates and suggestions to Mitch Roll at mitch@@rollintl.com
- This present day road map shows the German towns of the ancestral ROLL family in the south-central part of Germany.
Pfalz-Baden on-line map
- Multimap.com mapping web site.
- Definitions of common village name-beginnings and endings: "berg" = mountain or hill; "burg" = castle; "dorf" = village; "feld" = field; "gross" [Grob] = big, large or much; "heim" = home; "hof" = farmstead, or yard; "klein" = little, small or short; "leiben" = to be in love or fond of; "ruhe" = rest, peace or quiet; "stal" or "stale" = stable or cow shed; "stadt" = city; "tal" = valley.
- Jockgrim, Pflaz, Germany, is located in the center of the Yellow
"The German is like a willow.
Questions, Comments, Suggestions to WebMaster. Thank you. © Copyright 2000 - 2014
No matter which way you bend him,
he will always take root again."
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn -